Associate Director - PR
- Experience Level
Our client is a multi-award winning healthcare PR agency who due to growth are seeking an Associate Director to join their team in their London offices.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, you will share in the responsibility of building the business and your team whilst providing your clients with expertise and strategic counsel. You will act as ambassador, both internally and externally, bringing a positive authority that inspires confidence amongst both clients and your team.
You will be the business lead for client accounts and new business activities, with accountability for the delivery of work to the highest quality. You will see the bigger picture commercially and identify and be able to respond to the changing needs of the agency.
If you are looking to make a difference at a senior level you can expect a commensurate package including healthcare, pension and bonus.
- Take the lead on major accounts, setting and evolving the strategic direction
- Cultivate a partnership role with clients in shaping their overall marketing strategy
- Proactively input into work, adding fresh thinking and innovation for clients
- Coach, support and motivate the team to create excellent work; identify needs for professional development and training as well as longer-term personal development
- Identify new business opportunities and take a lead role in pitch development and delivery
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educate to degree level
- Have significant experience of delivering ethical PR programmes within a healthcare agency environment
- Have experience of leading and running account teams on international, European or domestic accounts
- The ability to provide inspirational leadership and able to effectively delegate
- Organised, efficient and adept at problem-solving
- Strong financial management
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Associate Director - PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly