- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
ID Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment agency and we have been working in medical communications recruitment for over 15 years. We have an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team in and be based in our West Byfleet office, Surrey.
We recruit for medical communications professionals at all levels of seniority on behalf of healthcare advertising, medical education, PR and market research agencies and pharmaceutical companies - both on permanent and contract assignments. We mainly work on UK appointments although client geography does dictate that we sometimes work internationally. ID Search & Selection is a preferred recruitment partner to many of our clients and we enjoy a great reputation with both our clients and candidates.
This is a chance to join a successful team, but have the autonomy and freedom to run your own desk. We are looking for ambitious candidates who will ideally have previous experience within a medical communications recruitment agency and will have a track record of strong and regular billing. We foster a supportive and enjoyable working environment where we help and encourage people to reach their potential.
In return you can expect an excellent working environment, good basic, excellent uncapped commission plan, 20 days holiday per year, private health insurance and life assurance. Office hours are 9.30 am to 5.30 pm although we do make ourselves available to speak to candidates outside of office hours.
You will be responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment including client service, candidate management and business development. We are looking for good rapport builders who go out of their way to do their best for their clients and candidates.
- Proactively sourcing candidates via job boards, LinkedIn, networking etc.
- Day to day contact with established clients to update job requirements, discuss current candidates and arrange interviews
- Regular client visits, taking new job briefs and advert writing
- Interviewing candidates and matching them to current opportunities
- Briefing candidates on specific roles and clients in preparation for interview
- Providing feedback and advice to candidates
- Develop new clients and negotiate terms
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience within a medical communications recruitment agency with a strong billing track record
- Motivated and ambitious with a drive to succeed in a competitive market place
- Maturity to organise your time along with the ability to meet agreed targets
- Excellent communicator (written and verbally)
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly