Associate Director - Healthcare Advertising
- Experience Level
The healthcare advertising division of an integrated medical communications agency is seeking an Associate Director to join their team in Surrey.
You will be responsible for leading the management and delivery of multiple and large client accounts. Working closely with clients, you will be involved in planning, strategy development and creative elements of assigned accounts. You will be responsible for establishing strong relationships with clients and work with new business to develop new and organic growth. You will provide clients with senior-level counsel and act as a strategic partner to help them anticipate challenges, and provide timely and value-added solutions.
In return you can expect and excellent salary and a range of benefits including 25 days holidays, bonus, pension, healthcare and much more. Our client nurtures a supportive work environment with excellent prospects for development and promotion.
- Lead and support the team and encourage collaboration in progressing work. Empower the team to take ownership of project elements
- Proactively advise clients on new issues and the external environment
- Take responsibility for developing, budgeting, managing and finalising client activity programmes, ensuring these are delivered efficiently and to client objectives
- Lead the successful delivery of projects through effective resource management and play an active role in recruitment
- Lead the preparation and presentation of new business pitches
- Direct and support the account team to develop, reconcile and negotiate project budgets
- Have an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts and manage account/project profitability
- Ensure the development of team members by identifying development needs, supporting and tracking progress against set objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science / Communications degree
- Significant previous experience of account management within a healthcare agency setting
- Strong financial management
- Previous line management experience
- Solution focussed through strategic thought process
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- A good team member, keen to develop self and the team
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Associate Director - Healthcare Advertising
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly