Senior Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are searching for one more Senior Data Manager to join our UK based client. They are a small CRO that are experiencing strong and steady growth within Data Management. We are looking for a Senior Data Manager, in the UK, to work remotely and lead studies.
This organisation has expanded by 150% in the last 2 years and are continuing to grow at this pace. They pride themselves in providing excellent training and the ability to involve their staff in varied and exciting projects. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth on few studies, as opposed to “touching the surface” on lots of studies.
They are a flexible company that can offer you training, development and responsibilities in various different areas for you to enhance your skill set.
Senior Data Manager Responsibilities
- Perform the Lead Data Manager role with responsibility for the quality, planning, execution, monitoring and finalisation of all data management activities
- Handle the timelines, deliverables and budgets for your study
- Oversee all data review activities
- Lead and drive all DM communication and act as the POC for various sponsors
- Liaise with colleagues across the company to achieve cohesive and coordinated services to clients
- Support regulatory and sponsor audits
- Implement and develop Data Management processes and methods
Senior Data Manager Requirements:
- Strong working experience as a Clinical Data Manager within a CRO/Pharma environment
- Experience leading studies within a clinical environment (I-III ideally)
- Strong CDISC understanding and knowledge
- Experience handling timelines, deliverables, and budgets
Apply for Senior Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly