- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Biostatistician to become the first in-house for an international Pharmaceutical company based in Portugal. You will be the first in the team, and therefore, responsible for developing the systems, processes, and methods whilst overseeing/managing the CROs and external vendors.
They are looking to bring the outsourced activities in-house and are therefore looking for someone with vast knowledge and experience across the entire clinical development field. You will be liaising closely with other teams, internally, and representing the team for various meetings.
- Developing the SOPs, processes, and methods
- SAS programming
- Overseeing and managing CROs
- Mentoring junior statisticians in future
- Providing statistical input into the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies
- Influencing clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies
- Building and maintaining effective strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs
- Representing the team for internal and external meetings
- 5+ years’ experience within a Pharmaceutical company as a Biostatistician
- Experience working across all clinical phases
- Strong CDISC knowledge and understanding
- SAS programming skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0914
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Biostatistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly