GMP Technical Writer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Share you integrity by helping us to ensure compliance across our processes.
We are looking for a motivated & creative GMP specialist interested in using their knowledge to author and co-ordinate our manufacturing documentation. You may off already have some SOP writing experience or similar or perhaps looking to move into this type of career, either way we would be like to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Authoring of clear and concise GMP documentation to support manufacturing of clinical and commercial grade lentiviral vectors
- Co-ordinates the document update and review with other departments in order to ensure project time lines are achieved with minimal disruption to other activities within the facility
- Ensuring of adherence to manufacturing schedules to allow for timely availability of the batch manufacturing records.
- Work with the Senior Technical Writer to improve GMP documentation to minimise errors
- Work effectively alongside manufacturing teams and process compliance to ensure documentation is delivered in a timely manner.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate in a science based subject, and/or experience of working to GMP standard within an aseptic manufacturing environment
- Proven experience working to GMP standards
- Past experience working within a GMP manufacturing facility is beneficial
- Competent with authoring clear and concise GMP documentation such as SOP’s or Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR’s)
- Competent user of MS Office applications
- Clear communicator in both written & spoken English.
We look forward to receiving your application.
No Agencies please