Account Director - Healthcare PR
- Experience Level
Due to continued success and growth our client is seeking an Account Director to join their Healthcare Public Relations team to lead and develop a team from the offices in Surrey.
They are looking for an experienced healthcare PR practitioner to ensure client satisfaction and to encourage and support the development of team members.
You would be working for a market leading agency and can expect salary and benefits to match including pension, bonus, 25 days holidays and much more. You can also expect a dynamic and enjoyable working environment with many opportunities for career advancement.
- Manage the day-to-day running and coordination of accounts and projects
- Possess a thorough understanding of the client’s brand, key challenges, positioning, the market environment and marketing strategy
- Ensure implementation of all projects to the highest quality standards, meeting and managing all deadlines proactively
- To lead and motivate the account team to fulfil their potential
- Ensure regular client updates or programme progress whilst managing any changes to planned activities that may occur
- Develop project timelines and proactively alert management to client or programme issues and recommend strategies and solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Science or Communications Degree
- Previous healthcare PR agency experience with team management
- Understanding of local, European and Global pharmaceutical regulations
- Have good knowledge of the industry and pharmaceutical marketing environment
- Proficiency in writing and editing documents
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to brief, manage and monitor freelance writers and freelance creative
- Ability to develop proposals for prospective and existing clients
- Team player
This is a great chance to work for an industry powerhouse, for full details, call today.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Director - Healthcare PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly