Apex International Recruitment Ltd
Contact: Miss Alex Elliott
The Blue Room
Kent Enterprise House
1 The Links
Tel: 01227 844466
About Apex International Recruitment Ltd
Apex are a specialist recruitment agency who supply permanent, contract and interim staff to pharma, biotech and CROs across the UK
Our core specialist fields include:
- Medical Information / Medical Affairs (including Med Info, Scientific Advisors, Medical Advisors, Final Signatory pharmacists and Medics, MSLs, medical directors)
- Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety (including QPPVs)
- Regulatory Affairs
Other specialist fields we recruit for include:
- QA & QC (including QPs)
- Healthcare Compliance
- Clinical Research (including CTMs/CSMs/CRAs/CTAs, CRPs)
- Health Economics / Market Access
- Pharmacy (Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Dispensers)
We have the ability to recruit for the areas above from junior level through to Director level.
6 jobs with Apex International Recruitment Ltd
Exciting full-time permanent opportunity for an experienced RP ideally with devices experience
Minimum 12 month contract for a regulatory publishing professional with experience in eCTDs and Nees and use of Liquent - remote working in the UK
Part-time (30 hour week) contract for an experienced Medical Advisor/Final Signatory for 6 months contract with global pharma company.
Full-Time permanent position for a QA Professional with RP or QP status. Competitive package available.
Clinical Site Intelligence Lead - 12 month contract paying a competitive hourly rate. Experience in clinical trials and feasibility studies essential.
Minimum 12 months remote (UK) contract for a clinical professional with clinical study start-up activity and contracts/ethic submissions experience