(Senior) Clinical Trial Educator (m/w/d) - home-office
- Erfahren (keine Management-Erfahrung)
IQVIA is currently looking to recruit healthcare professionals with an understanding of the clinical trial process to be Clinical Trial Educators (CTE's) (m/w/d) in our fast-growing network of Medical Affairs professionals across Germany.
As one of our specialist CTE, you will be able to accelerate patient enrollment, improve site performance and help streamline studies in ways no other team member can. You’ll often be your sites’ go-to person for information, advice and problem solving. You will also have the chance to work on studies featuring complex or non-traditional patient pathways often featuring compressed timelines for diagnosis and enrollment and complex protocols requiring intense initial education and ongoing reinforcement. It will be your role to help to navigate issues where intense competition exists for similar patient populations. You will also be needed to provide regular training and assistance for site staff and patients on issues such as drug administration and testing.
Would you enjoy the following?
• Having a dynamic role which changes as the clinical trial progresses
• Engaging with and educating clinical trials investigators and patients
• Help to improving patient care
Does this sound like you? Do you have what it takes?
This could be your perfect role especially if you’re a CRA or other clinical trial professional with the direct exposure to the sites, qualified nurse or other healthcare professional e.g. pharmacist, medical doctor, you understand the clinical research trial process and have a commercial attitude with the following attributes:
• You are a strong networker and you posses the ability to build excellent working relationships
• Exceptional communication skills including interpersonal and team working skills
• Ability to provide solutions and overcome challenges with minimal oversight in an autonomous environment
• This role will require travel - sometimes internationally, so you should be flexible to travel up to 60-80% of the time.
- CRA or other clinical trial professional
- Qualified Nurse / Healthcare Professional/ Clinical Trial Professional with the direct touch with sites
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial Process
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple functions and drive them to completion
- Have a solutions based approach to addressing the identified barriers to patient recruitment
- Good Business and Commercial acumen
- English and German language skill are essential
- Flexibility to travel (Germany, Austria and maybe supporting other countries)
- Driving License required
- Eligibility to work full-time in Germany
- Experience in Neurology, Parkinson’s disease and/or Cardiac diagnostic testing preferred
This is a fixed term contract for 12 month.
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Please apply with your English CV, motivation letter and your certificates and reference letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.