Freelance CRA - 04-0.5 FTE - Oncology - Germany
- Erfahren (keine Management-Erfahrung)
Upsilon Global are in partnership with a mid-size, global CRO who pride themselves on an average approval time 2 years faster than industry average due to their combination of deep scientific knowledge, laboratory expertise and advanced data services. This enables their CRA’s to work on interesting studies that will increase their experience and grow their personal portfolio.
This CRO prioritise quality over quantity as they operate using protocol ownership, meaning that CRA’s will be involved with 3 protocols maximum, allowing a high level of standard to be proud of. It also means that CRA’s very rarely share projects to avoid layered communication and to promote efficiency.
We have been collaborating with this CRO for over 7 years now and have witnessed a sustained growth of 30% over the past 3 years. This is an opportunity to partner with a reputable, expanding CRO and participate in an exciting Oncology project, focusing on Colorectal Cancer.
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 6 months
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- Lifesciences related degree (BSc/MSc/PhD)
- Previous experience as a clinical research associate
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using clinical trial management systems
- Other skills and abilities
- Experience working in Oncology is essential
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office
For further information on this opportunity and to learn of similar positions, please contact Upsilon Global on +44. (0). 20. 3. 8. 75. 9. 96. 6. or email ‘applications (at) upsilonglobal . com’