Freelance CRA - 0.3 FTE - Germany - Oncology
- Erfahren (keine Management-Erfahrung)
Upsilon Global are proud to be in partnership with this small-sized Dutch CRO with over 30 years experience worldwide, who are now looking to expand their Germany entity. They are currently collaborating with 25 individuals based around their headquarters in Cologne, working within a small team means that your achievements will be recognised and opportunities to advance will be communicated and encouraged by the management team.
After merging with a US based regulatory organisation and acquiring a small biostatistics company in 2020, this CRO have a view to cover all areas of clinical operations, regulatory affairs and biostatistics. Therefore, their high level of quality is standardised throughout all processes, enabling you to produce a high level of work.
We are presenting this opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate to participate in an exciting and interesting Oncology study, focusing on Lymphoma.
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Pay: €65-70
Therapeutic Area: Oncology
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- Lifesciences related degree (BSc/MSc/PhD)
- Previous experience as a clinical research associate
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using clinical trial management systems
- Other skills and abilities
- Experience working in Study Start-Up is essential
- Experience working in Gastroenterology is beneficial, but not essential
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office
For further information on this opportunity and to learn of similar positions, please contact Upsilon Global on +44. (0). 20. 3. 8. 75. 9. 96. 6. or email ‘applications (at) upsilonglobal . com’