Associate Field Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Erfahren (keine Management-Erfahrung)
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a passionate Field Marketing Specialist to join a talented EU Marketing team, and to drive marketing efforts across Northern Europe. There are fantastic opportunities to progress, and to be a part of significant growth!
What You'll Do
- Plan, project-manage, execute and optimize our demand generation activities, events, and campaigns
- Create localized brand awareness and visibility of our Commercial solutions across and support our regional pipeline goals
- Work closely with Sales, Strategy, and Product Marketing
- Keep abreast of industry trends and new opportunities in the region
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audiences, our solutions, and value propositions
- 2+ years’ experience in field marketing and demand generation, ideally in Enterprise Software/B2B Tech
- Experience in building and executing go-to-market plans and integrated marketing programs by country or region
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Bachelor’s degree
- Native-level English & German is required
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com and Pardot
- Life sciences or SaaS experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- The chance to work with a genuine market leader!
- Huge opportunity for progression - the sky is the limit!
- Incredible support from the wider team, and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role.
- Work anywhere policy - Yes, you can utilize our office spaces, or work remotely when you need to.
- A wide range of perks & benefits - Don’t just take our word for it, apply here and find out more!