Product Owner – Omnichannel and Content Factory
- Erfahren (keine Management-Erfahrung)
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced IT Product Owner with expertise in Sales and Marketing for a market-leading pharmaceutical company. You will be part of a driven, collaborative team and will have strong expertise in co-creating the IT solution landscape and roadmap with Sales and Marketing with a focus in Omnichannel and Content Factory, partnering with internal and external stakeholders, and driving innovation as well as building meaningful business relationships with business leaders of both the IT and commercial side of the organization.
- Co-create the IT solution landscape and roadmap with Sales and Marketing, partnering with internal and external stakeholders and driving innovation. Build a trustful relationship with business leaders of the commercial organization
- Build and maintain a stage-gate process to orchestrate the process from ideation to new IT solutions, helping Sales and Marketing to identify and promote the most beneficial ideas
- Build a product-oriented IT team that owns E-2-E all IT solutions supporting Sales and Marketing
- Communication of IT projects and services to all relevant stakeholder in IT and the commercial organization
- Build and maintain stage-gate process – IT project portfolio at Content Platforms, Web Content and Experience Management, Digital Asset Management, Online engagement solutions, Mobile applications and platformers, Social Media Channel Management Systems and Patient Services Platform
- Master degree in business, computer science, engineering or comparable
- Extensive experience in complex and international IT enterprise organizations
- Strong background in processes and IT of a Sales and Marketing environment
- Detailed knowledge of domains as Omnichannel, CRM, brand management., Content factory, compliance, legal and regulatory domains
- ITIL experience
- Proven experience in project management of large, complex projects
- Expertise in IT technologies as Veeva, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Webinar solutions etc.
- Advanced project and process management skills as well as proven change management ability
- English fluent and preferably one further European language
In return you will receive:
- Competitive rates
- 6-month contract with a possibility of extension
- The chance to be a part of an extremely motivated team of specialists in a global pharmaceutical company
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Shen at +441273 059642 / 030 31196519 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Shen is a Senior Client Partner at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.