Mobility Technician (Ballina, NSW)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client is a locally based company and a pioneer in the ever-growing Mobility & Assistive Technology industry who are developing innovative Mobility technologies such as manual & electric wheelchairs to provide proven and effective service solutions to their customers.
(Mobility Technician) Field Service Technician
Reporting to the National Service Manager, the company would like to give the opportunity to a highly motivated and self-driven Electric/Automation/Service Engineer to showcase their skills. To be successful in this role you must have solid engineering & customer service skills and thrive working under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism in a territory environment.
- Above market & competitive remuneration package available for the successful candidate including fully tooled company car, laptop, work phone & KPi bonuses.
- Great opportunity to join an eager and successful team environment
- Excellent training, onboarding, and support provided
- Fantastic role for a driven & time-conscious individual that strives for engineering customer service excellence, enjoys problem-solving as well as high-quality work
- Carry out service work in the field in accordance with set schedule.
- Communicate with service team on cases and progress.
- Update Case status within timeframes.
- Ensure appropriate preparation for daily cases / jobs.
- Report daily on quality issues in the field
- Maintain inventory of stock in the service van.
- Clients should be contacted within 1 working day of receiving a service request
- All jobs must be put in the calendar as soon as confirmed. This includes "pop ins" or return jobs for scheduling purposes
- Case updates daily and
- Requests submitted within timeframes.
- Minimise Call-backs
- Repairs to be completed in an effective timeframe
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of the electromechanical aspects of powered wheelchairs & other products sold and distributed by the company
- A demonstrated ability to follow procedures & instructions, but at the same time operate effectively without direct supervision.
- Resourcefulness, flexibility & a positive approach
- Co-operative & pleasant personality
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a changing environment.
- Basic IT skills and computer software literacy
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Life Sciences industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain & Logistics and Bioinformatics.
www.i-pharmconsulting.com [link removed]
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Terence Pohl on 02 8310 5847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . If this role is not suitable, Terence is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.