Sales and Marketing Associates - Life Sciences
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- No experience required
- Leading products
- Academia to industry
Our client is a leading supplier of high technology solutions to the Australasian life sciences market. Their portfolio is representative of some of the best manufacturers & suppliers in the business across the disciplines of genomics, protein science, cell biology and automation.
You are a scientifically qualified individual who has combined technical competencies with commercial acumen. Working closely with the CEO and the Marketing Manager, you will develop and personally implement the sales and marketing programs for your business areas & product line nationally.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and tactics to achieve sales growth targets
- Create positioning messages and ad concepts for new and existing products.
- Track and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows.
- Maintain an accurate sales funnel to track opportunities.
- Give technical product presentations to researchers.
- Provide relevant training to sales staff.
- Make sales calls to customers.
- Monitor competitor products and pricing.
- Provide technical support as necessary to customers.
- Minimum BSc, preferably PhD or Masters in the bioscience's areas including molecular biology, biological sciences, chemistry or similar
- Hands on expertise in: Protein analysis, Imaging, Single cell genomics, spatial biology and DNA/RNA analysis. Automation.
- Techniques include+: UV/VIS, Isothermal stability, dynamic light scattering, viscosity measurement, gels, Western blots, tissue, whole animal imaging, single cell gene expression, ATAC, CNV, 10x, Nanostring, DNA/RNA gel electrophoresis, Gene Analyzer, qPCR, RNAi, CRISPR.
- Experience in sales and/ or marketing within a healthcare / life sciences marketplace/s or anywhere an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to easily build strong customer relationships.
- You are a "people-person" and a good questioner, adept at identifying the unmet needs of customers.
Our client offers an exceptionally supportive and progressive work environment. Your remuneration will include an attractive compensation package including base salary and substantial incentive for the achievement of targets. These roles may suit individuals who wish to step out of academia into industry that have some commercial acumen.
If you are interested in joining our client in this exciting new challenge, please call Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC for a confidential discussion and/or email your résumé with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
mexec delivers executive recruitment solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and broader technology industries. mexec comprises of highly talented and knowledgeable industry experienced Consultants that partner with leading organisations to grow their leadership teams.
We recruit at all levels including senior management, and we are currently recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the area of Sales & Marketing, Management, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Operations. Contact us today.