Site Payments Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
ICON is looking for a Payments Analyst to join our expanding team in Sydney. As part of our Strategic Solutions Division you will be directly partnered with one of our renowned pharmaceutical sponsors as part of their Contracts & Grants team ensuring timely and accurate payments as per site contractual agreements.
- You will contact investigator sites throughout the APAC region to resolve payment issues
- Review and track payments activities and reconcile invoices while ensuring accuracy and maintaining timelines
- You will collect data and organise the distribution of weekly/quarterly payment reports to management
- Review investigator contracts for associated budgets and payment terms to determine payment requirements
- You will gain exposure to payments processes for clinical trials across Australia, New Zealand and other countries across the APAC region allowing you to expand your knowledge of regional operations
- You will be part of a supportive team led by a hands on manager enabling you to fulfill your potential in the role
- Collaborating with a variety of stakeholders in a fast paced environment will enable you to develop an understanding of the payment and contracts space quickly and refine issue resolution skills in a practical setting
- There is opportunity for career advancement within the team and allowing you to build on existing knowledge and skills
- PRA are committed to providing career development pathways to you and provide ongoing support and training to enable you to exceed your career goals
- You will have a life sciences degree and prior experience in a payments or CTA role, pharmaceutical industry/clinical research experience is highly desirable
- You will have a genuine interest in career development opportunities within the Contracts & Grants space
- Excellent communication and organisation skills and you will be confident interacting with various external and internal stakeholders
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
"ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status."