- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- ASX listed
- BioPharma & Health
Our client has a vision to improve health and wellness by optimising data assets and digital activation to advance technologies for life. They are a new generation company that provides leading biopharma and health organisations access to emerging AI-assisted technologies and professional guidance to understand and improve healthcare design, development, and delivery.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work with her in the day to day running of this dynamic and growing ASX listed company. This is a new role due to growth, and your remit will include:
- Act as the 'go to' person in the office.
- Provide comprehensive EA administrative support to the CEO and management.
- Diary management including appointments and assisting to manage investor meetings and webinars.
- Professional communication with clients & investors and liaison with Investor Relations Consultants.
- Note taking and confidentiality including formatting of information for internal and external communications, including proofreading of board papers and PowerPoint presentations.
- Work with the CoSec/ CFO to help manage financial reporting and ensure filing and document control implementation and maintenance.
- Assist with staff contracts and documentation of annual reflections and reviews.
- Management of travel arrangements and catering for events.
- Co-ordinate and manage all activities to ensure the efficient running of the office including liaison with landlord, asset register, stationery and office supplies, event co-ordination and management and other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Experienced in Administration/Operations with a minimum 3 years' similar experience
- Expertise in an ASX listed company an advantage.
- Experienced working with a CEO/MD and Board liaison.
- Strong experience in MS Office 365 and GOOGLE Drive.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be self-directed to achieve results.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Able to exercise good judgement, solve problems, show initiative and be proactive.
As a valued member of this team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and support to shape this new and exciting opportunity. You must reside in and hold full working rights in Australia.
To join our client in this exciting opportunity please email your cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC.
Our client's head office is located in St Kilda.
mexec delivers executive recruitment solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and broader technology industries. mexec comprises of highly talented and knowledgeable industry experienced Consultants that partner with leading organisations to grow their leadership teams.
We recruit at all levels including senior management, and we are currently recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the area of Sales & Marketing, Management, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Operations. Contact us today.