Primary Care Sales Representative
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Represent the company and promote its products and services specifically to targeted General Practitioners and Specialists and other relevant customers and accounts to achieve sales targets. Develop and implement territory plans that identify and prioritize targets and appropriate activities to accomplish shorts and long term business plan goals.
- Champion excellence in customer experience and patient outcomes while representing Astellas’ products and services
- Be part of and leverage Multichannel customer solutions/programs.
- Work together cross functionally as “One Astellas” to execute high value Multichannel Customer Experiences (MCE) consistently.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets of allocated territory/product by appropriate field force planning and accurate targeting of customers on territory..
- Execute sales and marketing strategies within the territory, using multichannel resources including F2F sales calls to engage targeted customers.
- Actively monitor market trends through contact with targeted customers and provide feedback to the Brand and Regional sales Manager.
- Actively monitor and analyse market data to determine territory performance an identify opportunities and business insights.
- Report on sales, activity, and territory performance as required by territory plans and the organisation.
- Ensure regular input of activity data into the CRM.
- Maintain and develop close relationships with targeted customers and ensure that their needs are being met. Feedback any relevant intelligence or insight to the Brand or Regional Sales Manager.
- Appraise current and planned customer needs. Develop comprehensive multichannel customer plans designed to meet their needs and grow territory sales.
- Effectively acquire and communicate appropriate therapeutic, disease state and product information to the customer in order to successfully promote the use of promoted products in the territory. Ensure a high level of knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure activities and interactions comply with Medicines Australia Code of Conduct as well as Astellas company policies.
- Conduct effective product presentations to customers as needed
- Complete reporting and administrative task as and when required by the company
- Appropriate educational qualifications and/or sales experience
- Independent working style and good representative skills
- Agile with evidence of adaptability and rapid adjustment to changes